1. Your diploma doesn’t help you to find a job
2. Good design takes time, don’t set too tight deadlines
3. Your clients don’t think that you are an artist (well, mine do;)
4. You must be able to handle irrelevant criticism
5. You should backup your data on a regular basis
6. Start networking, now!
7. Make sure your client signs a contract
8. Learning design is an ongoing process
9. Being a good designer is not only about talent
10. Your printer will stop working when you need it the most
Visit DesignReviver.com for the complete blog post.