Friday, July 3

Why I Follow

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ To all my wonderful Tweeps following my random tweets about ART, PHILOSOPHY, FUN, and LIFE: I wanted to say THANK YOU! A BIG THANK YOU to the 4,300 or so people I FOLLOW for banging out the inspirational + wonderful + interesting tweets daily!

During high school, I knew that I wanted to attend Business School, and THEN Art School so that I could one day combine the two skills into my own business. My Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace Friends have witnessed my in the process of achieving my dreams.

I launched @CustomCanvasART to share my vision and to market and test the demand for canvas art. This business of promoting + selling art has always been my dream! WWW.CUSTOMCANVASART.COM is now my final Graduate Thesis project for Columbia College Chicago. Then I'll have my Masters of Art Management!

Honestly, I can say that MUCH OF MY RECENT SUCCESS is owed to my TWEEPS! The useful #design, #art, #web, #blog links and articles have added so much value to my thesis and business plan.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
THANKS: @butterflyylost @_MissE_ @JaysonJPhillips @Girlosophy @465media @TEAMLUDAJUICE @Megaton @iCreate_JB @jawar @alaksir @cyphertek @Freakonomy @bkmacdaddy @DenzelBurks @stephdanforth @KimSherrell @Gavsmom1999 @JustcallmeMac SUPERWOMAN @StaciJShelton @JanSimpson @MBtheREMIX @Zaidah1 @JayDoub @utterhip and most of all my life-savers Susie @susanahG and Miss Zian @zeddessarts @DAlocksmithtips Hugs ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you ALL for the RT love, support, informative tweets, and general good conversation! MUAH! FOLLOW FRIDAY.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

"FOLLOW because you are a voyeur ~ genuinely interested in helping others ~ getting all the good information ~ finding meaningful art ~ networking with the best and brightest around the world ~ and enhancing the lives of your tweeps." ~ Custom Canvas Art Gallery ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive people!