Thursday, January 7

Art + Poetry ::: BLUE PRAYER

BLUE PRAYER
Digital Art 2007 by Edaw Wade
Variation of original "PRAYER" oil on canvas 1971

ART + POETRY
I'm falling, spiraling, crashing down
To the bottomless void of hell
There's no one there to catch me
My prayers of song,
Offer me hope and solace
But the darkness consumes me
I'm lost, confused, ashamed
For the things I have done

I love and fight for what's right
Yet so scared for what may come
Trying desperately to understand
But the gray haze clouds my mind, the lines blurred
What's right and what's wrong?
I'm falling, spiraling, crashing down
To the bottomless void of hell
There's no one there to catch me
Will there be peace when I'm done?

Photo comments
Canvas Prints from $49

ABOUT THE POET
Written by Nur Zahra Young ©2010. Nur Zahra Young is a young female artist and designer that loves movies and TV shows. She plans on turning the world into an abstract canvas!

Twitter: @Aura_talZahra
Art Shop: Zazzle Shop
Art Blog: Live Journal Geometric Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it positive people!